Friday, October 15, 2010

Judith Hladik-Voss-Workshop and Openings

I will be showing a monoprint from my "Natural History" series, entitled: "Rural Chinese" at the Koehnline Gallery at Oakton Community College for the show: "No Place Like Home" Opening: Thursday, Oct. 21. 5-8 p.m. Show runs through Oct. 29th.

I am also included in the "Mothers" show at Woman Made Gallery. Opening: Friday, Nov. 5th, from 6-9 pm. Show runs through Dec. 28th. I will be showing a monoprint from my "Natural History" series: "Post-Partum".

I am offering a really fun and informative workshop in multiple monotyping techniques this November at the North Shore Art League in Winnetka, IL. Great for the beginning printer as well as the professional. I work individually with each student. This term I am including an overview of "Green Printing", using water-based Akua products for both monotyping and etching. Great for the environment and wonderfully non-toxic for printers!
The workshop will be on Sunday(s), November 7th and 14th-from 1-4 p.m. Contact NSAL @ 847.446.2870 for more details and to register.

No comments: